World’s oldest woven fabric. Practical care suggestions for your muslin cloths.
Bamboo muslin is the world’s oldest, most cherished woven fabric. Muslin has protected its wearers from the heat and the cold. It is the purest, simplest, most gentle, and, perhaps, the most perfect fabric in the world.
Muslin cloths are highly absorbent, versatile, and practical.
Muslin cloths are perfect for:
- Cleaning up burps and milk spits
- Crib Sheet
- Play Mat
- Swaddle Blanket
- Drying up and padding your baby after shower
- Light-Weight Blanket
- Lining your pushchair
- Calming a fussy, tired, or over-stimulated baby
How to care for your muslin
- Wash at 60 degrees
- Tumble dry on low, but make sure to remove the item from the dryer before it's completely dry
- Iron on high heat while still damp. If the fabric is dry, pre-moisten it with a spray bottle or use the spray button on your iron to dampen the fabric. Use steam and spray if necessary.
Pre-treating stubborn stains
- To spot clean a stain, mix chlorine-free bleach with water to create a pasty substance and gently rub into the stain with a toothbrush or stain brush.